I’m so sorry for the delay in my announcement of the winners in my big giveaway of Susan Peirce Thompson’s new Bright Line Eating book. I was totally distracted by an inspiration to create something really powerful for my own use along my weight loss and recovery journey that just might end up becoming something incredible and useful for our whole community. I have no idea where this new concept is going to take me, but I’m willing to see what the universe has in store for us! But again, my apologies for getting sidetracked!
Here are the names (and the entries) of the FIVE winners of Susan Peirce Thompson’s new New York Times bestselling book, Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin and Free:
- Ellen M. who said, “I am not happy or free with where I am in my relationship to food-. I can stick to a program and usually come very close to my goal weight. I love almost all vegetables and fruit- but I also really love sugar. Not salt, meat, cheese, flour-it’s mostly sugar that I crave. I feel my best at my goal weight-it’s not super skinny-but it is where I feel my healthiest. If I could figure out how hot to get to and then maintain that healthy weight- I would be happy, thin and free-my journey continues.”
- Courtney who said, “I do not currently feel happy, thin, or free in regards to my body. I had a baby 15 months ago, and I honestly thought I would go right back to working out every day and eating my salads and healthy food etc. However, the reality of motherhood has been much different! I love my daughter more than I can express and I love being a mama, however, I have not made myself a priority and as a result, I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant with her (embarrassing to admit). I am not happy with my body size, and I am certainly not thin. I do not feel free when it comes to food either…I am in a vicious cycle of overeating and it needs to stop. I want to model healthy eating behaviors (not just eating healthy foods) to my daughter. I would love to win this book to understand why I WANT to lose weight but am having a hard time making it happen. Thanks for the opportunity!”
- Lani who said, “Hi Wendy; I am NOT happy, thin and free yet. Been following WFPB diet for over a year, and not finding I can eat ad libitum even following WFPB no SOS……..I’m not sure what I am missing, but obviously there is a piece of the puzzle which has escaped me to date. Sure would love to read through Bright Line Eating and see where I’m missing out. Would love to have a copy of the book!
- Allison Tirabassi who said, “I am not happy, nor thin, nor free. I feel I have the exercise piece down, but not the food piece for total health. I can’t seem to figure out the simplest lifestyle for me. Plant based, low carb, slow carb, sugar busters, high starch etc. My body wants to keep it’s fat suit. I just crossed over that 40 year old mark and it is harder and harder.”
- Jill B who said, “I do not feel happy, thin OR free. I feel that most of the time I am confused about the correct food choices to make. I definitely do not feel thin and feel like I have tried so many different things with no weight loss results. I would love to read this book. I think this might be what I need to see results and finally feel happy, thin and free.”
Congratulations Ellen M, Courtney, Lani, Allison Tirabassi and Jill B!
If you are one of the five lucky winners, please e-mail me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and mailing address.
What if you didn’t win this time? Well, if you’d like my advice, I say, just buy the book. It’s phenomenal and will certainly help anyone with an intention to get to their right sized body and stay there! Here’s a link to purchase:
And last but certainly not least, I invite you to join me and almost 900 other beautiful souls in my FREE private Facebook support group and book club. The magical book that we are currently discussing every Tuesday and Thursday through the magic of Facebook Live is Thin From Within by Dr. Joseph Luciani, but as soon as we are finished with it, we are on to discussing Susan’s book. So far, this group is turning out to be an incredibly powerful blessing to all those who invest some time there and engage with the community and the resources I am providing. Just click here and send a request to join.