What the heck is “Wholeness Coaching?”
It’s health coaching meets a whole food plant based diet meets life coaching.
Because WHOLE + HEALTHY + HAPPY is my top secret formula for success.
After reading about my weight loss + brain stabilizing experience here on Healthy Girl’s Kitchen, you might find that you are interested in trying these methods for yourself.
I struggled with my weight and self-esteem for years before I learned how to change my brain chemistry and thought processes to end this vicious cycle. Don’t let another minute pass by before you find peace with food and peace with yourself.
I’m available for private Whole, Healthy, Happy Coaching by telephone, skype or locally in my home.
I’d be happy to help you in any way that I can on your journey to complete wellness. I believe 100% that if you heal your brain your body will follow.
Here is what I offer to my clients:
(1) An assessment of where you are on your wellness journey. What are your current struggles? What good and bad habits are we working with and towards? What habits do you want to prioritize?
(2) How do you feel about giving a whole food, plant based diet free sugar, flour and alcohol a try?This may seem radical to you at first, but I promise, it works.
(3) We will work deeply on the VERY CRUCIAL mind-body connection. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it! I’ll explain everything so that you can begin to put your mind to work for you, instead of against you!
(4) The tools to build strong, healthy habits, including abstinence from sugar, flour and alcohol, plus any other personal food triggers of yours that we identify. As difficult as it may seem now, the chances of your brain healing from any type of food issue that you have if you continue to ingest these substances can be compromised. Once you experience brain healing, your relationship with food gets so easy.
(5) A one month commitment with a scheduled time each week to talk over the phone for one hour (5 60 minute calls in total).
(6) Each day you’ll log your food and e-mail it to me that evening or the next morning. This is required for you to gain an awareness of your eating habits and patterns. It is NOT so that I can judge or scold you. I am very non-judgemental.
(7) Daily e-mail/text message support so that I can answer your questions all along the way and support you when emotions run high.
(8) Fun and challenging homework assignments that support your learning, growth and recovery.
(9) Continued support after one month is available if your recovery warrants it.
I know that you can do this. Many people require this level of extra support. I did, and it worked!
Here’s what one of my clients had to say about Wellness Coaching:
After six months of struggling to gain momentum, with the advice of another UWL member, I decided to do a coaching session with Wendy Solganik.
The techniques I am learning from her are taking my UWL life to the next level.
Wendy has helped me clearly pinpoint what was holding up my progress.
I now have a better sense of direction. My goals are more defined than ever before.
She asks smart questions that launch you beyond the stuff that gets in your way.
Then, working together, magical dream building happens for you. Wendy has “been there”
and been through all the UWL ups and downs. Her passion for this group of humans is what fuels her dedication. Her service comes from a place of Love and non-judgement. This is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself.
If you’ve been thinking about having Wendy coach you, I say go for it. You will be thrilled with the results!Think you might be interested? I offer free, 30-minute consultations to help you decide whether or not my work is right for you. I’ll have a chance to hear more about you, your history, and your goals. To book a free, 30-minute consultation, please contact me at email@example.com or text me at 216-225-4427. I’d love to hear from you!